- The Prophet had ties of kinship with all the clans of Quraysh
- The Prophet pleaded them not to harm him and be kind to him due to this relationship
- This interpretation of the verse is attributed to Ibn Abbass while Said bin Jubayr promotes the idea that the Prophet had asked people to love his kinsmen.
Tafsir Aqa Mahdi Puya, Tafsir of Surah 42, verse 23
- By following their path
- By assisting their mission
- By loving people who loved them
- By having a natural dislike for people who transgressed against them
- By celebrating their dates of celebrations
- By respecting the dates of their deaths and martyrdoms
- By praising them, sending peace and salutations on them and remembering them in our gatherings
he had made to him; but when it became clear to him that he was an enemy of Allah, he declared himself to be clear of him; most surely Ibrahim was very tender-hearted
forbearing. Quran [9:114]
But the question arises, does Allah permits to curse someone?
We love Janabe Fatima Zahra (AS). Should we not show disgust at people who angered her?
We love Imam Ali Ibne Abu Talib (AS). Should we not show disgust against people who fought him in varios battles, who opposed him?
We love Imam Hassan (AS) and Imam Hussain (AS). Should we not curse their killers?
Should we not curse those who also gained the curse of Allah as well as his apostle?
Sahih Muslim Book 020, Number 4569